XU Zixiang, Ph.D.
Associate Investigator, TIB, Tianjin, China
2001-2006 Ph.D. School of Electron & Information, North-western Politechnical University, China
1998-2001 M.S. Faculty of Science, Jiangsu University, China
1993-1995 B.S. Department of Physics, Hefei Normal University, China
2009-Present Assistant & Associate Investigator, Tianjin Institute of Industrial Biotechnology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Tianjin, China
2006-2009 Postdoc, State Key Laboratory of Bioelectronics, Southeast University, Nanjing, China
My research interests are focoused on computational biology, including bioinformatics, computational systems and synthetic biology. Specialize in: Processing of Omics data; Modeling, analysis and design of biomolecular networks, such as metabolic networks and regulatory networks; Design of synthetic pathways and parts of pathways for chemicals production.
2001 Master Thesis “Research and its Application of Structural Topological Optimization” wins excellent Master Thesis of Jiangsu University.
As leader: 1 project, Natural Science Foundation of China
As partner: 1 project of 973, 3 project of CAS, 1 project of Tianjin city
1. Xu Zixiang, et.al.. ReacKnock: identifying reaction deletion strategies for microbial strain optimization based on genome-scale metabolic network. PLoS ONE . 2013, 8(12): e72150.
2. Jing Meng#, Xu Zixiang #, et.al.. Analysis of enhanced current-generating mechanism of Geobacter sulfurreducens strain via model-driven metabolism simulation. PLoS ONE. 2013, 8(9): e73907. (#equal contribution)
3. Zixiang Xu, et.al.. Reconstruction of whole cell network and design of cell factory. Progress in Biochemistry and Biophysics. 2014,41(2):105~114.
4. Xu Zixiang, et.al.. Construction and analysis of the weighted-network model of energy metabolism in Escherichia. coli. PLoS ONE. 2013, 8(1): e55137.
5. Xu Zixiang, et.al.. Genome-Scale Analysis to the Impact of Gene deletion on the Metabolism of E. coli: Constraint-Based Simulation Approach. BMC Bioinformatics． 2009, 10 (Suppl 1): S62.
6. Xu ZiXiang, et.al.. Numerical Method Based On Hamilton System And Symplectic Algorithm To Differential Games. Applied Mathematics And Mechanics (Eng Ed). 2006,27(3):341-346.
7. Xu Zixiang, et.al.. Exact Linearization Based Multiple-subspace Iterative Resolution To Affine Nonlinear Control System. Applied Mathematics And Mechanics (Eng Ed). 2006,27(12):1458-1463.
8. Xu Zixiang, et.al.. Fuzzy Cooperative Differential Game and Its Eclectic Solution. Information and Control. 2006,35(1): 73-78.
9. Zhu Yan, Song Jiangning, Xu Zixiang, et.al.. Development of Thermodynamic Optimum Searching (TOS) to Improve the Prediction Accuracy of Flux Balance Analysis. Biotechnol Bioeng. 2013, 110(3):914-23.
10. Gheorghe Maria, Xu Zixiang, et.al.. In-silico search for optimal fluxes and theoretical gene knockout strategies for E. coli. Chemical and Biochemical Engineering Quarterly. 2011, 25 (4) 403–424.